• The Future Of Creatine Is Con-Cret! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
• Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRET users will refer a friend
• Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
• Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
• Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
• Micro-Dosed, NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
• Supports strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
• No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
• Can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with Con-Cret.
• Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is Creatine and why is it important?
• Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
• Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate.
• Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
• Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
• Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes Con-Cret different from other creatines?
• Con-Cret is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
• Con-Cret requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
• Con-Cret is MICRO-DOSED.
Solubility & Potency Study
If it is not soluble, it won't make it into your blood stream.
Creatine products traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The Con-Cret molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science. Since the body is largely an aqueous based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
Con-Cret Plasma Uptake Study
ProMera Health requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double blind, placebo controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. (Study design, results, and details on file or visit the Con-Cret website to review the study).
Quality & Purity
• Con-Cret contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders and no buffering agents.
• Con-Cret has no additives, no stimulants and no banned or illegal substances.
• Con-Cret is safe and legal-it complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
• Con-Cret can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with Con-Cret.
• Con-Cret is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
Con-Cret Directions: Take one capsule one hour before work-out or competition. No Loading. As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during usage.
Con-Cret Package Size: 48 Capsules
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician and health care advisor before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program. You should carefully read all information provided by the manufacturers of the products on or in the product packaging and labels before using any products purchased on this site. Some of these products are not recommended for individuals under the age of 18, including but not limited to natural testosterone boosters and diet products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes, some products formulations may also vary slightly from flavor to flavor.