• The Future Of Creatine Is Con-Cret! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
• Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRET users will refer a friend
• Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
• Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
• Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
• Micro-Dosed, NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
• Supports strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
• No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
• Can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with Con-Cret.
• Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is Creatine and why is it important?
• Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
• Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate.
• Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
• Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
• Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes Con-Cret different from other creatines?
• Con-Cret is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
• Con-Cret requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
• Con-Cret is MICRO-DOSED.
Solubility & Potency Study
If it is not soluble, it won't make it into your blood stream.
Creatine products traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The Con-Cret molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science. Since the body is largely an aqueous based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
Con-Cret Plasma Uptake Study
ProMera Health requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double blind, placebo controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. (Study design, results, and details on file or visit the Con-Cret website to review the study).
Quality & Purity
• Con-Cret contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders and no buffering agents.
• Con-Cret has no additives, no stimulants and no banned or illegal substances.
• Con-Cret is safe and legal-it complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
• Con-Cret can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with Con-Cret.
• Con-Cret is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
Con-Cret Directions: Take one capsule one hour before work-out or competition. No Loading. As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during usage.
Con-Cret Package Size: 48 Capsules