Immune System Support
Nutrition may be defined as the science of nourishing the body properly - providing adequately for growth, maintenance, and repair. Proper nutrition includes an optimized combination of bioavailable vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, and antioxidants which provide the essential basis for health. Our modern lifestyles do not allow us to focus the necessary attention on our unique nutrient needs and the nutritional content of our food supply is at its lowest level in our history. The key to providing your body with vital nutrient elements is a balanced combination dietary supplement.
Poor nutrition is one of the most common causes of impaired immune system function. The immune system is the body's defense against invasion - its mission is to seek and destroy foreign substances and thereby prevent the development of infection or disease. A well-balanced food supplement is a valuable ally in filling in the nutritional gaps in your diet. A proper combination of nutrients creates a stronger function ands forms a cooperative action - a synergy of activation for bodily processes. This "nutritional insurance" can have a profound influence on disease risk by stimulating immune function and increasing your body's resistance to acute, chronic, and degenerative diseases.
Jump start your day with energy packed vitamins and minerals. Is your body lacking the vital nutrients to maintain physical stamina, mental alertness, and emotional stability? Micronutrients are absolutely essential to good physical, mental, and emotional health. The wellsprings of vitality and vigor are the cellular processes fueled by optimal nourishment
Life's Fortune contains a combination and balance of energy-rich organic and natural proteins, vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, herbs and energy-rich whole food concentrates that can enhance your energy levels throughout the day. This incredible nutritional breakthrough is the result of nearly fifty years of nutritional experience. It is a complete, carefully selected, natural balance of nutrients that activates cellular metabolic pathways and sparks the vibrant energy that your body needs to function at peak mental, physical, and emotional efficiency. Does your diet supply you with sufficient energy? Enjoy a more abundant life with Life's Fortune.
Environmental insults (pollution, preservatives, radiation), faulty health habits (alcohol, tobacco, sweets, fats), and daily stress (traffic, work, family) increase free radical activity in our bodies. These destructive and highly reactive compounds damage and impair the function of proteins, cell membranes, and DNA - and they have been linked with cancer. Antioxidant nutrients can reduce the damage to healthy tissues by protecting cells and eliminating toxins. Antioxidants help to prevent premature aging, limit formation of abnormal or pre-cancerous cells, increase antibody production, stabilize membranes, and maintain biological integrity and normal enzymatic function.
Life's fortune supplies your body with an abudnace of antioxidants along with the essential nutritional elements absolutely indispensable to a robust and healthy human life. These elements effect proper healing, regular metabolism, enhance immune function, protect tissues, release energy, stimulate hormone and steroid formation, participate in vital chemical processes, and provide the basic building blocks of cellular growth, function, and regeneration.
By providing optimum daily nutrition for your body, you can enhance your own health. Taking a complete balanced complex for nutritional supplements like Life's Fortune can replace lost nutrients, increase your energy levels, and help you maintain maximum health. And, for only a few cents a day, Life's Fortune can prolong the vitality of the "prime of life" into later years! Good health and vibrant energy truly is worth a Life's Fortune.
Staying healthy and feeling great
• Vitamin A Beta Carotene protects mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, throat, and lungs. Our health, our very life, is dependent upon the integrity of this vital lining which resists and destroys invading germs and bacteria.
• Vitamin C fights bacterial infections and reduces the effects of allergy-producing substances.
• Vitamin E like vitamin C, a lack of vitamin E allows cells to break down because essential fatty acids, forming part of the cell structure, are destroyed by oxygen in its absence, hence clots can form rapidly.
• Selenium and Vitamin E must both be present to correct a deficiency in either.
• Vitamin D properly utilizes calcium and phosphorous necessary for strong bones and teeth. Deficiency can cause tooth decay, soft bones, leg cramps and arthritis.
• B-Vitamins are needed in every one of the billions of cells in the human body. They prevent fatigue, mental depression, nervousness, and an almost endless array of diseases. Deficiences of B-Vitamins result from eating processed devitaminized foods. We need an abundance of B-Vitamins to eliminate stress.
• Biotin deficiences, which can be caused by antibiotics, may produce eczema, dermatitis, heart trouble, lung infection, baldness, muscular soreness, fatigue, and mental depression.
• Niacin is essential for proper assimilation of starch, sugar, and B-1 and B-2. A niacin deficiency may cause serious mental depression, insanity, dermatitis, diarrhea, tender gums, nausea, sleeplessness, coated tongue, sore mouth, tension, and nervousness.
• Pantothenic Acid is necessary for every cell in the human body. A mother's milk is rich in Pantothenic Acid. But there is none in canned or pasteurized milk. Pantothenic Acid greatly increases strength and endurance. It helps to prevent aging.
• Folic Acid deficiency may cause fatigue, dizziness, mental depression, over pigmentation, and shortness of breath. Nothing - not even a fingernail or hair - can grow without Folic Acid. There are more deficiences of Folic Acid than any other vitamin.
• Choline helps promote healthy circulation, strengthens the walls of the blood vessels, and helps to prevent cancer of the liver. It is a vital factor in making a strong, healthy liver.
• Inositol prevents and helps constipation, eczema, dermatitis, eye weakness, heart trouble, gas pains, and poor appetite, Inositol and Choline combine in the liver to form Lecithin which helps to dissolve clots and prevent hardening of the arteries, strokes, heart attacks, and multiple sclerosis.
• Paba helps correct both over and under pigmentation.
• Bioflavanoids strengthen blood vessels by increasing capillary strength. Aids in preventing bleeding gums and hemorrhoids.
Minerals are absolutely essential to the utilization of all nutrients.
• Calcium is needed for strong teeth and bones.
• Magnesium is needed for healthy nerves and a strong heart.
• Potassium deficiency can injure the adrenals and raise blood pressure. A lack of Potassium also causes muscle spasms.
• Phosphorous contributes to the continuous regeneration of the brain, nerves, arteries, blood vessels, organs, and cells of the body.
• Zinc deficiency may cause prostitis, infertility, and low resistance to infections.
• Manganese deficiency has a tendency to cause muscle weakness and poor nerve responses.
• Iodine from kelp helps make a healthy thyroid upon which our very lives depend.
• Chromium works with insulin in the metabolism of sugar.
• Copper with other nutrients helps in the healing of wounds.
• Boron is needed in trace amounts for calcium uptake and healthy bones.
• Protein is what we are made of. It repairs every organ, gland, tissue, and cell of the entire body. It makes us youthful, vigorous, confident and enthusiastic.
• Enzymes are vitally important for maintaining proper function of the body, digesting food, and aiding in the repair of tissue.
All Natural Energy Base:
• Spirulina, a pure food, contains concentrations of nutrients unlike any other single grain, herb, or plant. It contains high amounts of B-12 needed for healthy red blood cells and has 60-70 percent protein content.
• Wheat Grass is a rich nutritional food that contains the greatest variety of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and has a high content of chlorophyll.
• Montmorillonite, a living clay that contains approximately 15 minerals and many trace minerals. This wonderful clay can also absorb toxins in the body.
• Safflower Oil supplies much needed unsaturated fatty acids.
• Korean Ginseng has been used world wide as an anti-stress tonic and promotes better utilization of vitamins and minerals. Strengthens adrenal glands.
• Gotu Kola, an herb that helps to energize brain cells and improve the memory.
• Echinacea is known to stimulate the immune system by increasing white blood cell count. Boosts the body's defense system.
• Chinese Green Tea is known to be the most powerful herbal antioxidant which decreases cell damage.
• Octacosanol - studies indicate that Octacosanol is superior for improving endurance. It has been clinically proven to increase oxygen utilization when exercising.
Physical health, which is the basis for mental, emotional, and spiritual development cannot be maintained without adequate nutrition. Sound nutrition stands as a fortress against disease. Vitamin deficiences are a disease within. If you have read this far, you should understand what a supplement like Life's Fortune can be worth to a nutrient deficient body. Balanced nutrition is the key to maintaining a healthy and vibrant life from deficiency diseases. With over 40 years of nutritional experience put into the Life's Fortune formula, we believe the contents in the bottle of Life's Fortune vitamins is worth its weight in gold when one compares a daily serving of power-packed nutrition to about the same price as a can of cola.
Life's Fortune: As a dietary supplement, adults, orally, three tablets once daily for maximum results, or as directed by a health professional. Children one tablet or more as desired.
Life's Fortune Package Size: 90 or 180 Tablets